We are member of Constructionline
Health and safety is of the utmost importance for both staff and clients alike and therefore a fully comprehensive company health and safety policy is in place, this ensures that health and safety awareness is first and foremost part of the culture of the company and that all employees are aware of personal responsibilities.
Phillips Decorators Ltd are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all its employees, contractors and visitors and carry out its undertakings in accordance with all relevant Health and Safety legislation and take all reasonably practicable measures to avoid risk to its employees or others who may be affected.
In order to achieve this, the company has the following key objectives:
- To comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation.
- To identify and provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To communicate and consult with employees and staff on all matters affecting their Health and Safety.
- To ensure the safety and absence of risk in connection with the use, handling, storage and transportation of articles and substances.
- To provide and maintain safe plant, equipment and systems of working.
- To provide adequate information, instruction and supervision for staff and employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill-health.
- To maintain a safe place of work and healthy working conditions, including safe access and egress.
Operatives are accredited with the following:
- IPAF certificates
- PASMA certificates
We are fully experienced in raising Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSSH Assessments (site specific)